Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Aguri Sagimori

Dear Purple lovers,

Aguri Sagimori, japanese fashion designer, has participated in JFW for the 5th time this time around and designs some really cool stuff. The Red hot and leather make me wanna leave my work desk right now and go do something wild, It reminds me of the time when I wore a Hot red nail paint every day of the week!!! Oh! thinking bout nail paint I still have to try out this really cool nail print art that you all could do sitting at home.

1. paint your nails with any colour you like. Im going RED!!!
2. Let it dry completely
3. Place a pice of news paper and dab with rubbing Alcohol.

There you have it!!! Perfectly printed nails

If any of you try this, do post pics Id love to see... and wait for me to post my nails sooon!!

Until then, Stay Classy and fabulous !!!
S













Picture from: Aguri Sagimori's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment